Woman, behold thy son! (John 19:26.)
Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart. (Luke 2:19.)
Points to Ponder:
- When we truly understand our child’s divine nature and divine mission, how does that change our parenting?
- What can we learn from Mary’s example about mothering our children through their temptations, trials, and suffering?
- What examples from Mary’s mothering show her respect for her son’s agency?
- How can we show greater faith in and respect for our children and their ability to make wise choices?
- What great things do you behold your children doing and becoming?