For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16.)
Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another….
And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. (1 John 4:10-11, 16.)
Points to Ponder:
- What recent evidence do you have of God’s love for you?
- How can you dwell more in love and love others more?
- How has learning about Jesus Christ expanded your vision of who you are and who you can become?
- What attribute of Jesus Christ are you going to focus on developing and why?
- What message will you boldly share with the world about Jesus Christ?